Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sincere Prayer: Lord Restore Me Back To You


Father, I love You with all my heart, but I am weak...so weak.

I have gotten myself into a situation that only You can pull me out of. I need Your strength, Your mercy, and Your Love to guide me back to the path You've started for me. Forgive me, Lord as I confess my sins to You (specifically call out your sins to God). I ask that You renew my heart within me, and restore our relationship. Make me the apple of your eye once again and never take Your Holy Spirit from me. Wash me, cleanse me, and make me to be holy before You so that I can feel bold in ministering to Your people once again. I love You, Lord and can do nothing without You. Thank You for hearing my cry for deliverance and restoration. In Jesus' mighty name amen.

Author: The Proverbs 31 Woman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment