Thursday, August 27, 2009

Speak His Words: My Healer




This prayer is for those who are ill in their bodies, who are suffering from depression, who has a broken heart, those who are suffering from mental torment, or those who just need to be at peace and feel comfort. It has been a blessing for me and my family. Be healed, Beloved.

I praise You, Father that You are JEHOVAH-ROPHE, My Healer.

Heal me and I shall be healed; Save me and I shall be saved, for You are my praise.

Lord, You Your ownself bore my sins in Your own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes I am healed.

You was wounded for my transgressions, You was bruised for my iniquities: the chastisement of my peace was upon You; and with Your stripes I am healed.

Sovereign Lord, my strong deliverer, who shields my head in battle.

Thank You, Father that I have the mind of Christ.

I thank You, God that You have not given me a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I declare an invisible wall around everything in my life; that nothing less than the kingdom of God will be established for me and those connected to me.

Father, I thank You that all generational curses have been broken and that I am redeemed from the curse of the law.

Lord, You are my refuge and my fortress my God, In You will I trust.

I put on the whole armor of God, that I may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. I gird my loins with truth, I put on the breastplate of righteousness, I shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel, I take up the helmet of salvation, I take up the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. I will put the word in my mind, and in my heart and I will speak it. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing where to I sent it. Thank You for healing me, Father!

1 comment:

  1. Hi and thanks for the comment you made on my blog. I left a reply there. Good luck on your running and let me know how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete