Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sincere Prayer: Only For A Season.


Father, I come to You asking for forgiveness for anything that I have done that was not pleasing inYour sight. Forgive me for any idols I have laid up for myself. Wash me, Lord and cleanse my heart. Forget about my transgressions and make me the apple of Your eye once again.

Father, I thank You for Your mercy and Your grace. I realize that I can do nothing without You, because when I try everything falls apart. Thank You for keeping Your hand on me even when I did not acknowledge You.

But right now I cry out for Your help and I ask You to give me strength in this trying season. Give me Your wisdom and guide me in the right directions. Provide all of my needs and surround me with people who will make a deposit into my life and not a withdrawal. I pray that my family and I will always have shelter, food and finances to get us through this season.

Most of all I pray that this season will bring me closer to You and take me to my next level in You. Reveal to me what I am suppose to learn and what I am supposed to be doing ministry wise. Again, I thank You that this is only for a season and that when it ends I will be better. In Jesus Mighty name. Amen.


Author: The Proverbs 31 Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment