Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sincere Prayer: Emotional





 
Father, I want to be lead by Your Spirit, not my emotions. Help me to spend more time with You so that my spiritual eyes will be opened to any traps and schemes of Satan. As I seek You more and more, renew my mind and heart. Help me to think like You think, talk like You talk, and walk like You walk. Give me a heart like Yours and a mind like Yours. Remove anything that the enemy has been using for generations to hinder my family and me. Forgive me for times I allowed my emotions to have their way. Now I ask that You have Your way. Fill my heart and soul with Your Holy Spirit. Remove any anger, depression, lonliness, thoughts of suicide, jealousy, frustration, irritation, worry, quick temper, anxiousness, impatience, insecurity, and grief. Replace all of these negative emotions with Your positive emotions; love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, and temperance (self-control). Teach my hands how to war so that I can fight the enemy and win when he does try to attack using my emotions. Today I choose life and as for me and my house we will serve You and only You from this day forward. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Author: The Proverbs 31 Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment